The EnergyCasino not only offers various slot machines or card games, but also offers virtual sports and classic sports betting. Furthermore, with BF Games you have a provider in the offer that provides alternatives to the well-known Novoline classics with a well-known gameplay, but better graphics.
Since 2013, the EnergyCasino is represented on the online gambling market. You have a pretty wide range of casino games. It is pleasing that not only the classic games of NetEnt, Microgaming or Play’n GO are offered, but also less known manufacturers like WAZDAN, BF Games or UC8 have integrated. The manufacturers have some clones of well-known Novoline slot machines on offer, which are now gaining more and more importance after it is no longer for German players in the online casinos Book of Ra, Lucky Lady’s Charm and Sizzling Hot.
The EnergyCasino is available in black and yellow. Overall, the design and layout are pretty clear. So you have a menu on the top left to navigate to the different gambling offers, as well as to the actions, tournaments and loyalty point shop. On the right side you can either register or register, or see your credit and change the account settings (if you are logged in). The games are presented in tiles. If you go over it, you will see buttons that redirect to real money or demo mode. Both modes can only be used when logged in. In addition, a short video is played when you go over the tile of a slot. It gives a brief insight of the slot machine.
Energy Casino Welcome Bonus and Free Spins
EnergyCasino Welcome Bonus, Reload Bonus, Loyalty Program (called EnergyShop) and free spins no deposit – the EnergyCasino offers the loyal customers again and again as promotions. At this point I would like to discuss the new customer bonus in more detail.
As a welcome bonus EnergyCasino offers new customers on the first deposit 100% bonus money up to €200. A bonus code is not needed for the receipt, one must accept the respective offer only by a click with the deposit. The minimum amount required to receive is €10. You will also receive 50 Extra Spins for deposit.
For the second deposit you will receive reload bonus in form of 50% up to €200. Also for the second deposit you will get 50 Extra Spins which is great addition for welcome bonus! But still we didn’t write about the best part of EnergyCasino Welcome Bonus. The best part is of course no deposit bonus! Register new player account today and you will receive amazing 30 free spins no deposit on Book of Dead slot! This is really amazing bonus package for new players! Don’t risk that you lost this opportunity! Register account and win some money!
Terms and conditions
- The EnergyCasino promotion is only open to new players aged 18 years or over who register through the relevant promotional link and can lawfully place real-money wagers on the EnergyCasino website.
- Should EnergyCasino discover a player with multiple accounts, all winnings will become null and void.
- EnergySpins are only available to customers from the following countries: Germany, Finland, Hungary and Poland.
- Whilst this promotion has no end date, the offer is only available to new players at the time of registering their account.
- Maximum EnergySpins per player: 30.
- The EnergyCasino EnergySpins will be available on the following game immediately upon registration: Book of Dead.
- Any winnings resulting from EnergySpins will be added directly to the player accounts as Bonus funds. Bonus Funds are valid on all slot games, with the exception of those mentioned in the “Deposit Bonus” section of the Standard Bonus Terms and Conditions – Casino.
- The wagering requirement for all EnergyCasino EnergySpins is 35x and should be completed within 3 days after the EnergySpins are activated.
- Wagering requirements can only be completed on slot games. Stakes on table games, Live Casino Games or Sportsbook will not count for this promotion.
- Max winnings are capped at: €100 (or currency equivalent).
- Any unused EnergyCasino EnergySpins will expire 7 days after crediting.
- Crediting may be delayed for up to 48 hours, in the unlikely event of downtime due to technical issues.