Loot.bet a leading esports-dedicated betting operator, enjoyed an incredible 2019 – a year that saw the remarkable growth of esports continue unabated.
In 2019, Team Liquid, Evil Geniuses, and Fnatic proved the most popular teams to bet on, whereas in 2018 it was Astralis, Team Liquid, and Na’Vi who attracted most bets. As for events, unsurprisingly StarLadder Berlin Major 2019, The International 2019, and ESL Pro League Season 10 were the ones that raised Loot.bet pulses the most. Bringing most disappointment to bettors were the Na’Vi and FaZe Clan CS:GO rosters, who managed to outstrip the previous record holders, Virtus.pro. On the flipside, mousesports (CS:GO) and OG (Dota 2) brought the most joy as the ‘luckiest’ teams, bringing in averages of +11% and +18% net profit, respectively.
Loot.bet sponsored a number of memorable esports events in 2019 including several seasons of the LOOT.BET/CS and LOOT.BET HotShot Series leagues, and LOOT.BET Winter Masters. During these HAVU (CS:GO) was the team that attracted most bets, with a roster that lived up to expectations, bringing fans 9% of bet sums. Meanwhile, it was SKADE (CS:GO) and FlyToMoon (Dota 2) that raked in most winnings for their supporters, delivering +31% and +22% of net profit, respectively. Things were not so good for fans of Izako Boars though, with bettors losing 19% overall.
Loot.Bet Promo Code and Welcome Bonus
The next thing that our Loot.bet review looked at was the brand’s welcome bonus. At the moment, Loot.bet are willing to match your first deposit by 100% up to €200. This sign up offer is only available to new customers who have never created an account at Loot.bet before.
Once you have successfully registered your Loot.bet account, then you will need to make an opening deposit. This has to be of a value of €5 or more, and you can use any payment method other than cryptocurrencies. You will also need to enter the Loot.bet bonus code LEAGUE at the same time as making your qualifying deposit. Once you have done of all this, then you should get your first deposit matched by 100% up to €200. You are free to use this across all of the esports featured at Loot.bet, but in order to clear the wagering conditions, then the esports odds will need to be 1.69 or higher.
Terms and conditions:
- Loot.bet Bonus funds are credited to a separate bonus account.
- Only one Loot.bet bonus can be on the bonus account at a time.
- To receive another bonus, you must either wager or cancel the existing bonus.
- You will receive a Loot.bet 100% deposit amount to your Loot Bet bonus account. The maximum bonus sum is €200.
- To be able to withdraw the bonus money, you need to convert it into real money by rolling over (wagering) deposit+bonus sum ten times within 30 days after the deposit.
- Bet and winning amounts are charged from or transferred to real money and bonus accounts proportionally to the ratio between real and Loot.bet bonus money which existed immediately after bonus activation.
- The Loot.bet maximum rollover contribution within an individual bet equals to 100% of the bonus amount received.
- The Loot.bet maximum sum of bonus that can be transfered to the real account is €100.
- The Loot.bet bonus can be used only one time per person, family, household address, device, IP address or shared computer.
- General Loot.bet terms and conditions apply.