Kaboo Casino is connected to a number of casinos (Thrills, Guts, Rizk, etc.) which are all excellent casinos and since recently part of Betsson group. We rarely ever receive any complaints about these guys, and they have a couple of active reps in our forum. I would recommend them to my best of friends.
Kaboo Casino was one of the casinos launched by the award winning Gaming Innovation Group when they first started, but has branched off with Thrills casino and flying under the banner of Zecure Gaming Limited. But this probably doesn’t make any difference to you since you are look at whether or not this casino should be a casino to make a deposit and play. Kaboo casino is extremely well managed. Looking at the complaints overall, they rarely get any complaints – we have no PABs (foral complaints submitted to us via the Player ArBitration service that we have). In the forum – there are a smattering of criticsms – but other than they – nothing. This is due to the way they respect and serve their players.
Their payouts are rather quick – right now we have not enough input from our Meister Minions – it may be within hours and not the 24 period like they claim, which is great. Webwallets are very fast, so is Visa direct where withdrawals may take a matter of minutes. At the moment, withdrawals are not processed on weekends and they do not lock payments. Doing this would also improve their score. Kaboo Casino offers games from the following software porviders: Betsoft Gaming, Big Time Gaming, ELK Studios, Evolution Gaming, Hacksaw Gaming, IGT, iSoftBet, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Microgaming, Quickspin, Red Tiger Gaming, SG Digital, SG Gaming, Thunderkick, Williams Interactive, and Yggdrasil.
Kaboo Casino Welcome Bonus and Free Spins
The first thing most new players want to know is – is there a welcome bonus? Lemme assure you that Kaboo Casino provides quite a decent one: a 100% bonus up to the amount of €100. That means when you sign in and deposit between €10 (which is the minimal amount) and €100, you will immediately receive just as much money to wager on.
Lemme tell you, my dude, not a lot of online casinos boast cool free spins. Kaboo Casino is an exception. First of all, when you enter the Book of Dead, you will receive ten free spins immediately. After that, during the next nine days, you will get ten more after the qualifying deposit. That means you will have 100 free spins that are totally wager-free. Good stuff. Also, all those credits we mentioned above can be exchanged for free spins if you prefer your prizes to come in that form. But listen up – every game evaluates spins differently.
Terms and conditions:
- The Kaboo Casino Welcome Bonus is a special offer for new customers only, making their first deposit.
- When you make your first deposit of €10 or more, Kaboo will give you a 100% bonus on top of that up to €100.
- 100% bonus up to €100 will be available to claim for 30 days from registration date.
- To claim, the player must go to their deposit section and select the Kaboo Casino Welcome Bonus, before making their qualifying deposit.
- Please note that deposits made via Neteller and Skrill will NOT trigger the bonus.
- You need to wager your bonus 25 times on the deposit and the bonus amount before you can withdraw the bonus or any winnings gained from bets placed with your bonus balance. Kaboo
- The first deposit bonus and any winnings generated from bets placed with the bonus balance will be forfeited 15 days after the bonus has been credited if the wagering requirements have not been met.
- The Kaboo Casino bonus balance is locked until the wagering requirements have been met or your bonus balance is lost.
- The maximum bet size for a game round when playing with a bonus is €5 until the wagering requirements of the bonus have been met.
- This Kaboo Casino includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from a game round on red/black.
- All bets placed when you have an active bonus will be deducted from your bonus balance. Your deposited money is deducted first and then your bonus money.