22Bet crypto sportsbook is Cyprus-based with 4 years of experience in the field. Since its foundation, it has become a great sportsbook and has established itself as a cutting-edge company. Their reputation speaks for itself. It’s truly a powerful platform for all types of gamblers. With the huge variety of sports to choose from betting has never been so easy and relaxing.
The 22Bet bonus scheme is incredibly good filled with distinctive features. 22BET’s primary focus is on sports booking but that doesn’t mean they don’t offer more. They have great slots, and their casino game collection is very extensive, they offer roulette and blackjack. Which are made by some of the most popular game providers in the industry. Their website provides instructions and rules for everything, so if you are a newcomer this is a piece of great news for you. After you sign up just follow the instructions for an optimal gambling experience.
Crypto bookie 22Bet is very much legit. It launched in 2017 and already has multiple qualifications. This is very impressive because there are competitors who have been in the industry for more than 4 or 5 years and are still not properly regulated. Choosing a trustworthy site is also a matter of common sense. If a site comes with an offer that seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you follow the steps below, you should be able to bet in a secure setting, with your only concern being whether your next wager would win on. In our 22BET review, we will discuss them in greater detail.
22Bet Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
To make sure your kickstart your casino experience at 22Bet the best way possible, they give their customers a first-time deposit offer for both their sportsbook sections and their casino section. The first time you deposit at 22Bet, you will benefit from a 122% match-up bonus up to €/$50 to spend on sports betting and up to €/$300 in match-up to spend at the casino. On top of that, you will also receive 22 Bet Points which you can spend at the “shop” on the website.
If you thought it would 22Bet stop there in terms of great bonuses, then you were wrong. When you have to spend your first deposit bonus on betting on your favourite sports team or your favourite online slot, you will be able to come back and claim your second deposit offer. This second deposit offer works similar to the first Bonus. This time, you will receive a bonus of 22% up to €/$50 for sports betting, and up to €/$300 for the casino + 22 Bet Points to spend at the shop. Pretty neat!
Terms and conditions:
- A 22Bet customer is entitled to only one registration bonus in the amount of 122%
- The minimum deposit amount to activate the bonus is €1/$1/etc.
- The maximum bonus amount is €50/$50.
- The 22Bet bonus is credited to the customer’s account automatically after the first deposit is made, unless the box “I do not want any bonuses” is ticked.
- The bonus account to be credited must be selected before making a deposit.
- The bonus cannot be transfered to any other bonus account.
- For successful funds withdrawal from your account, the bonus must be redeemed.
- If bonus funds were credited to bonus account for bets on sporting events, you need to bet 5 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets. Each accumulator bet must contain three events or more. At least three events within the accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
- The required amount is considered to have been wagered only when all the bets made within the said amount have been settled.
- If a bonus has been credited into casino bonus account, the wagering requirement is x50 of the bonus amount.
- To redeem casino bonus, stake amount should not exceed €5/$5.
- All bonus types are disabled for BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC without exception.
- The bonus must be redeemed within 7 days.
- The redeemed bonus is credited to your main account in the amount of the remaining bonus funds, not exceeding the total bonus amount
- All bonuses and winnings will be removed once the validity period of the bonus has expired.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers.